CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Fast, honest, and efficient service. I have never been treated better than I was at Accuracy Automotive. My car was having problems and they got me in the next day. Nic explained everything to me with respect. (Past places being a woman I have been talked too like a kid.) he gave me details on parts I needed with the cost and time if would take. I had a meeting that I had to get too and he also made sure my time was valued and that I was out of there on time. It was organized and clean as well. If you want to go to a place with integrity, go here!